Thursday, February 18, 2010

Be an Angel Today!

I saw this on a blog I check often by Tara. Thanks Tara.

Many people think angels are no longer here,
Like in the scriptures of old when they'd always appear.
Our angels today don't have halo's or wings,
They just go through their lives doing natural things.
They may take out the trash, and work long, hard hours,
But they listen with care or cheer others with flowers.
They may love to eat chocolate and sit down to relax,
But always help ease the burden on many weak backs.
They may like to play games and have fun with friends,
But are the type of a person on whom many depend.
We are all angels without halo's or wings
And we must realize we're capable of miraculous things.

Author unknown

Hope you are someone's Angel today.

2 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

So glad you found my Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

I looked for your email wanted to chat. I think I know where Vega is! Oh and congrats on the grant $.

Stay in touch.

Mags @ the Other Side of 50 said...

I needed an angel today. Your blog helped me fine mine. Thank you.