Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When in doubt, Google it!!

What is it about Monday's? It seemed like I went to sleep on Friday night and woke up on Monday morning! M1 and M2 wanted to come home with me after school, they needed a little more of Da-Da's Birthday Cake from the evening before. We, oops, I mean they were enjoying their cake when the phone rang. C1 and C2 wanted to come over for a little visit. That's OK, Bannie's Precious Angels are always welcomed. The kids stayed for awhile and decide to walk to Anz's house. The phone rang later and it seems that M3 had swallowed a penny. Now C1 was sure we should rush her to the emergency room, but I decided to Google it. Sure enough it says to get them to the emergency room for an x-ray. I called Anz back but M3 was not sure if the penny was in her throat or in her tummy or just where it was. Long story short, we decided to give her a drink of water and some crackers and let nature do it's job. Needless to say, Anz is looking for the penny!!!!! I love my life!!!

No comments: